Thursday 13 August 2009

The Lost Art of Palmistry


I must confess to being at least a little superstitous. I mean, I don't walk under ladders and I'm an avid reader of my horoscope but I never really thought I would want to look into the murky unknown very much, at least not for fun.

However, last week my friend told me about this really great event that happens once a month which talks all about the lost art of palmistry and not in a showy fairground ride way either!

On the first Wednesday of every month the LAP Meet Up Group get together to talk about an experience Palmistry.

You can also experience palm readings yourself for the cost of £500 and the 60 minute talk remains completely free!

The event starts with a little mingling party at 6pm and is also a good opportunity to meet some new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment